- Choose Start > Settings > Control Panel
Note: In Windows XP, choose Start > Control Panel
- Double-click the Fonts folder.
- Choose File > Install New Font.
- Locate the fonts you want to install.
- In the Drives list, select the drive and the folder containing the fonts you want to install.
- In the Folders list, select a folder that contains the fonts you want to install. (Make sure you have unzipped them first.) The fonts in the folder appear under List of Fonts.
- Select the fonts to install. To select more than one font, hold down the CTRL key and click each font.
- To copy the fonts to the Fonts folder, make sure the Copy fonts to the Fonts folder check box is selected.
Note: If installing fonts from a floppy disk or a CD-ROM, you should make sure this check box is selected. Otherwise, to use the fonts in your applications, you must always keep the disk in the disk drive.
- Click OK to install the fonts.